This luxurious fiber is one of the finest in the world. It is the true treasure of the Peruvian Andes.
Alpaca has many key attributes that make it a desirable choice such as its thermic qualities and its resistant fiber. It is also known for its impermeability and anti-inflammability.
It is an ancestral legacy that allows us to present our most valued treasure with pride.
ALPACA AT A GLANCE
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Using Alpaca fiber promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes